Friday, May 26, 2006

May 12: The newest designs are a the printer...sneak preview



Today I went and checked out the newest pug shirts at the screen printer. I don't think I could have made this order more complicated if I had tried. Well possibly, but it would be hard to do.
I have two different designs, on two different colors of shirts, 6 different styles of shirts, one style uses embroidery.
The embroidery looks better- not sure it is worth the money or not. I hope so!
The big bummer was that the doggie ringer tees I ordered (in size M, 11-25 pounds) look nowhere near large enough for a pug to fit their chubby head through. Well, not Shayna anyway- and she is a slim 18 pounds. Well, puppies can wear them.

I wish I was organized and could make it up to the Seattle pug gala this weekend http://www.seattlepugs.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats

Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf