Thursday, March 01, 2007

Where did February go?

Well, we're closer to Spring at least. It has not been a nice winter at all. I have to admit, I just watched An Inconvenient Truth. Since I don't get to watch many movies in the theater, it seemed too depressing to spend my rare evening out watching something I already believe in wholeheartedly. It was good to watch though since it has given me some ideas. We already do a lot of "green" things with our energy sources, compost, recycle, buying, and working from home... but there is a lot more we could do. Especially with the business.

I finally subscribed to netflix just to make things easier, but sometimes the movies sit around for weeks before I watch them (that's why I like netflix though- no late fees).

I haven't had much time to work on all things pug because my small design firm has been demanding all my attention. I'm very excited about a new office space we'll be moving into soon! Work is busy, no doubt. I really need more help if I could just get organized. Right now I use subcontractors for projects. Basically, I need a week to work on my own stuff. The new website will be much better than the current one-- look for it after this weekend, we're aiming for a March 5 launch!

In pug news: I really need to fix my SayBone site, it looks terrible. Pug Crawl is coming up and I'd like to have a new shirt design and maybe cards by then!

Kid news: So cute, they deserve a post of their own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats

Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf