Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Favorite blogs

I have stuff to blog about, but am too busy.
I keep planning to stay up late and get caught up, but while I'm reading to my daughter I almost always fall asleep. The adventures of Noddy are just not that stimulating.

Here are the blogs I read regularly to entertain you. We will be taking a vacation to Bend soon, so maybe I can write more while I'm away from work.

  • Julia/Here be Hippogriffs

  • Secret Agent Josephine!

  • Petite Anglaise- British woman living in France...

  • Hilarious critiques of celebrity fashions

  • Suburban Bliss

  • Waiter Rant


  • There are more...
    Okay, I seriously am busy. Gotta go. Anyone else have problems with procrastination? I think it is getting worse.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    View My Stats

    Etsy Sellers Who Blog

    Join | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf