Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm on Etsy's home page!



Woohoo! Thank you so much Jared from Alburquerque (that is a hard word to spell by the way). Anyone who has not checked out http://www.etsy.com it is a great site. It just keeps getting better and adding new features. Today I actually spent 3 hours adding new shirts to my site, responding to emails, and just doing shirt-related work. I feel re-energized. I've sold 5 shirts in the last 2 days, and one was to a second cousin I didn't know I had.

How cool is that? Not only is etsy a great place to find unique handmade items, but you can also connect with distant relatives.

My only concern with this great publicity is that I am completely out of size Large Cappugcinos and the company that makes that style of t-shirt is no longer making them. If anyone feels like commenting, I am trying to figure out a substitute shirt. Another color that would work. Get your Desert Wash primrose pink cappugcinos fast, once they are gone, they're gone.

More soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Congrats! And that is how I found you. I have been browsing etsy and hadn't come across your shirts. They are adorable. Unfortunately at 44 and an xxl I don't look good in tight anymore ;). They are adorable though. As for design, dog people can be very choosey, wanting only something that looks like their dog. Take me for example. I have RED australian shepherds...yup, emphasis on red. I don't want a blue aussie or a black aussie, it has to be a RED. LOL. And as an animal artist, the animals are easier to work with than the people, hehe. I'm bookmarking you. I think you have a great head on your shoulders including putting your kids first. Mine are near grown and I realize it was a good thing I did so also. As for the unpug hubby, I hear you. Mine is un-horsey. There I left enough comment for nearly half your posts! :D

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the free pUGbilcity!

10:00 AM  
Blogger übercherry said...

hey there! congrats on the feature :) i got your application for the blog ring, and while you *do* mention your shopname in your sidebar link the ring rules dictate that you should have a direct link to your shop; it just makes it that much easier for people to go buy your goods! once the change has been made i'll be more than happy to approve you! :)

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats

Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf