Monday, June 05, 2006

Introducing...



Voila the new logo/name! The new company name is Say Bone. That is the pronounciation for c'est bon, and means It's Good. Not sure about colors yet.

I guess I am making some progress, although I almost called this post "spinning my wheels". I visited my favorite pug Shayna in Cannon Beach yesterday. There was a terrifying 15 minutes or so on the beach where we thought we'd lost her. She doesn't like to walk in the rain, or very far (she is a true princess pug), so she headed off on her own to shelter. I took soem photos of her but had some trouble- worked best when she was bribed with food of course.

I will try not to focus on all that I feel needs to be done, and instead look at the good parts. I've had some sales of C'est Bon on Etsy which bodes well for the shirt's popularity. Etsy people have good taste generally. (-:
I have plans to do some networking with other people in the business. I have to really make an effort to do this since I work from home. It is so important to get out there and meet people.

I changed my comments setting so anyone can comment. Hint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats

Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf