Thursday, June 01, 2006

Biz Progress

This is another boring progress report I do mostly just for me.

I think I came up with a name for the business! No, artsy pugsy is not it. Did you realize that would mean pug=fart? No way.
I will wait to reveal it until tomorrow or a bit later. I may have been a little too tired when I fell in love with it. Whatever. I reserved the domain since I felt strongly about it. Yeah, I'll be out a whole $9 if my instincts were wrong.

The other small step forward I made was to partially update the design for the conenbeach site with the new shirts- but don't all make a mad dash over there quite yet. I need our kind and wonderful (hint hint) webmaster to implement the changes I made first.

Tomorrow: Update etsy site and tell Screenprinter that princess colors need to be adjusted.
That's it. Boring. I'm a bit fried.

By the way, I'm a little bit obsessed with my pug shirts and it is scaring me a little. Either it means this is what I should be doing, or ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats

Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf