Friday, May 26, 2006

What I did today...

Not much billable. I did however:
1. Finally got all my blog entries up.
2. Went into the printer, got more info, ordered the larger size dog shirts.
3. Contacted Oregon Live about my site.

Last night I posted a couple pictures on etsy, I will be taking pictures of all the shirts tomorrow I hope when I get together with my skinny friends and their cute children.

My husband had some advice for me. I need to take a break from this circle of ordering and re-ordering. Any profits go straight into more shirts and I need to make some money from this. I have a great idea for a new tee but it will have to wait.
I am going to work on a new website and look forward to getting this blog out there so I can get feedback from people about the shirts. Don't worry if you wanted a doggie tee, I am going to go ahead and get the large pug shirts since I have promised them to some people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats

Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf