Thursday, June 01, 2006

um, hello?

I am not sure anyone is reading this anyway so I will keep it boring for now. But, if there IS someone reading- stay tuned, you never know when something interesting may happen.

I did the things on my list today. Plus, I checked my cafe press store and saw that I have sold 4 black pug designs and 2 PJ pugs. So, the black pug will be on a list to be printed eventually. If you have a black pug and like the design, let me know and I can contact you when it happens.

I really want this idea to work, I have loved design all 15 or so years I have been doing it. But, I am getting tired of it. And tired of always trying to figure out what someone else wants, looking for new work, not taking vacations. I am really ready to do something different, yet still creative. We have to come up with our life goals for the business class I am taking. I am still working on mine but I am pretty sure it involves creating a business that would allow me to be creative, work remotely (travel sometimes), and create enough income to be able to travel, pay for kid's college...I might even dream big: dental insurance.

List for tommorow:
Design logo and start website design

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats

Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf