Thursday, August 17, 2006

New topic, please!

I need to move Salvador's post further down the page. It is unbelievable how much we miss him. I know he was not a person, but he added a lot of joy to our lives and his absence is very noticeable. I want to make a little book or something about him, something to remember him.

Other news, I signed up for a gocco printing class. It is a 3 hour class next week. I hope to make cards and prints of my pug designs. It is frustrating with the shirts not being able to provide the sizes everyone wants, or colors. I hope the cards will also make it easier for me to make more designs. Each shirt is such a major investment for me that I have to limit what I offer.

I really want to make a little thank you to include in my orders. I will also mail it to past customers. If possible, I will take a week off in August and spend time on these ideas. Design work is busy which is good, but means less time for say bone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, does this mean the gucco is alive and well? Do you have one?

Take some time to grieve for Salvador--be good to yourself and create art--it's good for you--helps healing.
;-)

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats

Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf