Thursday, March 29, 2007

Last post for March

I don't have anything exciting to say, but since I have some regular readers than I feel like I should at least write something.
We had an uneventful trip to Tennessee, and that is always a good thing when traveling with small children. I find it very hard to separate from work and I was worrying about it pretty much the whole time. I need someone to take care of things while I am out next time.

We always go directly from Nashville to the little town where J grew up. There is really not much there- no movie theater, no mall, and up to this last visit...no espresso! Now there is a new Starbucks for my latté fix (Cracker Barrel hasn't cottened on to that yet). I was pretty happy about that, and it is a drive thru for the freeway stops. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have qualified baristas in that area, and they cost about $1 more than back home. No competition I guess.

I am a coffee snob probably due to living in Seattle and Portland where wonderul coffee shops are plentiful. I normally go to an organic coffeeshop near my house that beats Starbucks anyway. The rest of the trip I drank Seattle's Best Coffee brewed at home. I may have kicked the twice-daily latté habit. I even have my own little espresso machine at home.

What else? Well, I talk about this a lot, but I get so tired of dealing with poop. This morning I awoke to a horrendous mess on the bathroom floor, tracked around the house and all over a small child with an upset stomach. Not a good way to start the day. There were other incidents during the day, after the child had been bathed twice and I had carefully disinfected the entire bathroom we had a repeat of the morning accident. I don't think I could deal with this alone. They had better take care of me when I am old!

In pug news, Shayna is here! She loves being pushed in the stroller. So if you saw a little girl in a princess nightgown and rainboots pushing a pug dog in a stroller you saw how cute it was. Maybe I can get a photo of that tomorrow. Except the princess nightgown needs to be washed (see above). Portland Pug Crawl is May 20. I need to make cards and a new shirt for that.

I had a lot to say apparently, but really nothing important. If you continue to read this, it pretty much follows this pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats

Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf