Sunday, August 31, 2008

artsy pugsy is back

Well, after my hiatus, I have a little pug news. This site will be really focused on pugs, so if you are a friend or family member and want to keep up on personal information, I can send you a link to a personal blog. Unless you are the wife of an ex boyfriend or something-thank you site meter!

So, saybone.com will be relaunched soon. I have a new shirt to debut, and my mom and I rocked the Pug Crawl 2008 with our booth. (-: It was the perfect event to be part of, and benefited the Oregon Humane Society. We have really improved since the first time we went 2 years ago. We had a canopy, a banner, credit card machine, and chairs. Woo hoo.

I'm still very sad about dear Shayna and wish we could get another pug. That is looking less likely for now, but I can still keep the pug dream alive through art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats

Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf